Hey Guy’s, Looking for best printer under 10000? Here we list down some top models of the printer which can use in the office as well as home.
There are things to check before choosing any printer. you should know every aspect of your uses. you can consider things like speed of printing, connectivity with devices, cost per page, support and warranty.
Check out my list of best printer under 10000 which make your shopping awesome.
Top 5 Best Printer under 10000 in India (2018)
1. HP LaserJet Pro M1136 Multifunction Monochrome Printer
HP multifunction monochrome printer is a high speed and user-friendly printer. This is usually suitable for business purposes. It needs Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 & Mac OS.
It can print a photo of 600 x 400 dpi colour resolution with cover 216 x 297 mm scan size area. The printing performance is superior you can print bold text and sharp images with using original HP print cartridges.
It can support A4, A5, ISO B5, ISO C5, ISO C5/6, ISO C6, ISO DL, 16K, European postcard, J postcard, J double postcard and has input tray capacity of 150 pages.
- It requires less space.
- Printer performance is high.
- USB connectivity option.
- Easily print, scan and copy with one machine.
- Recycle easily with HP planet partners
- Maximum output capacity up to 100 sheets.
2. Epson L380 All-in-One Ink Tank Printer
Epson is an all-in-one ink tank printer that can print, scan and copy. The printing resolution of printer up to 5760 x 1440 dpi and has printing speed colour up to 15 ppm.
It is ISO standard and colour page cost per page is 18 paise and black cost per page is 10 paise. It comes with a solid tray capacity which stores maximum 100 pages at a given time.
The printer using your laptop and smartphone via connect to USB interface. It gives a 1 year or 30,000 pages warranty whichever comes first.
- The highest powerful Printer.
- A4, A5, A6, B5, C6, DL page size support.
- It supports windows & mac os system.
- One Touch scan and copy functions.
- It comes with 2 additional black ink bottles along with 1 set.
3. Epson L361 Multifunction Color Ink Tank Printer
The printer is excellent for photocopying and scanning documents. Its print power is superb with it can print 33 prints per a minute.
It is compatible with windows and mac system. Its ability to print different types of paper such as matte, gloss, envelopes, posters and more.
With these high-quality prints, your work has done by less time with no any compromise on efficiency. Making a huge number copies for you and save your time.
- An impressive print quality.
- Support USB 2.0 interface.
- Coloured prints get a just 10 seconds.
- Scanning and copying function works efficiently.
- Make a thick design so it easier to fit anywhere.
- Compatible with both Windows & Mac operating systems.
4. Samsung SCX-3401 Multi-Function Monochrome Laser Printer
This printer comes with a print, copy and scan function with more suitable for offices and institutions. It several supports paper page sizes like A4, A5, B5, DL, C6, A6. You can take a copy of page maximum 99 page at a time using a monochrome laser printer.
It supports that all type of media such as plain, thick, thin, cotton, colour, preprinted, recycled, labels, cardStock, bond, archive & envelope.
Its contact image sensor technology that has maximum scan resolution of 4,800 x 4,800 dpi with an optical resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. It used laser printing method with 2 digits LED display.
- It supports multi-copying mode.
- The copy function works well.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Maximum 310 w power consumption.
- Its present compact design adds to its portability.
- The printer comes with 1-year manufacturer warranty.
5. Canon Pixma G2000 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Canon Pixma G2000 All-In-One InkJet Printer is fifth best printer under 10000 in India. It can print out a first colour copy just in 5 seconds.
Cannon has ISO standard A4 print speed and its incorporated with latest printing technology. With this ink bottles, you can print up to 7000 pages so users much enjoy printing without any balance about the cost of ink.
It is a multi-functional printer and can perform print, scan, copy and fax of document. It consumes just 11 W of power when active and 0.8 watts in standby mode.
- It prints out A4-size borderless photos.
- It has no any wireless support.
- You can copy up to 21 pages at a time.
- It used 200 MHz ARM9 processor.
- Operates at 0 to 35 degrees temperatures.
- Its input tray capacity can carry 100 sheets.
Also Read: Top 5 Best Laser Printer under 10000
Also Read: Top 5 Best Printer under 15000