Hey Guy’s, looking for best Yonex badminton racket under 3000? here we list down top 5 Yonex badminton racket in your budget and according to your playing style. If you are serious about badminton, then you need to best racket for you.
Yonex is one of the most popular brand in the badminton. There are many top players using Yonex badminton rackets because they know the playing style as well as they take care of every other aspect of the racket like head heavy, head light, height, weight, handle size etc. So choose Yonex badminton racket as your style.
Here we list down some grate Yonex badminton racket under 3000 based on players styles and Amazon and Flipkart reviews.
Top 5 Best Yonex Badminton Racket under 3000 in India
1. Yonex Voltric 5 Badminton Racquet
Yonex Voltric 5 is a standard model for intermediate, recreational and advanced level of players. It is considered as heavy head combine with medium flex. The racket developed with Tri-voltage new technology system which improved frame design and its aerodynamics. Box frames are powerful and stronger than used by Graphite, Tungsten material, therefore allows for more power transfer in the shots.
- 19-24lbs string tension.
- Excellent for beginners and professionals.
- Perfect shots and better control racket.
- Made of high modulus graphite and tungsten.
- Ideal for men, boys, girls, women and senior person.
2. Yonex Voltric 1 DG Badminton Racquet
Yonex Voltric 1 DG Badminton Racquet is the again best Yonex badminton racket under 3000 in India. Made by well designed for both attacking and protecting players. The new racket in voltric series 1DG which used the frame material is high modulus graphite. The material improves string tension capability.
- The smashes are accurate and powerful.
- Balance point has 290mm +/- 3.
- Max tension is 35 lbs.
- It delivering sharper drive shots.
- Increased strength and boost your performance.
3. Yonex Voltric 2DG Badminton Racquet
Yonex Voltric 2DG Badminton Racquet is a third best Yonex badminton racket under 3000 in India. YONEX has developed a racquet which achieves the combination of heavy smashes and great handling. The tri-voltage system helps in generated better racquet impact. It delivers guarantees up to 35lbs of tension on this racquet.
- Has offensive racket.
- It improved repulsion power.
- Built-in racket frame and shaft.
- Which used the more durable in frame material.
- It comes with the protection of full cover.
4. Yonex Voltric 7 G4 Strung
Yonex Voltric 7 G4 Strung is the fourth best Yonex badminton racket under 3000 in India. Yonex round shape model for well-balanced repulsion and better handling. It also delivering sharper drive shots and quick handling with the help of two molecules carbon graphite and tungsten. This racket will offer you a good balance during hard-shot. It’s a fantastic racket for an advanced level of players. if you want little heavy head racket and better grip this is best for you.
- Good grip and high frame quality.
- Round shape modal for good balance.
- Very lightweight and little bit heavy head.
- Providstringeat stability during hard-hitting.
- Made of carbon graphite with tungsten shaft and frame.
5. Yonex Voltric 8 E-Tune G4 Strung
Is the last but not the list, Yonex Voltric 8 E-Tune G4 Strung is a fifth best Yonex badminton racket under 3000 in India. This racket delivers the perfect smashing with long durability. It comes with the E-tune system. This gives better swing speed and better grip. This is ideal for a senior person and best for the intermediate level of player. Racket comes with a full cover which helps you to preserves and it keeps new for a long time.
- The string is very hard and strong.
- Bright yellow colour is looking awesome.
- This makes a game easy to play.
- It is fully balancing racket.
- Round head shape with string is available in a racket.
- Tri-Voltage system for a better smash and a good shots.
|Ideal For||Men, Women, Boys, Girls||Senior||Junior, Senior||Senior||Senior|
|Intermediate, Recreational, Advanced||Advanced||Recreational, Advanced||Advanced||Intermediate|
|Head Size||72 sq/in||93.5 sq/in||95 sq/in||20 sq/in||72 sq/in|
|85 g||90 g||85 g||85 g||83 g|
Also Read: Badminton Racket Buying Guide