Hey Guy’s, Looking for best DSLR camera under 60000? Here are three top cameras in your budget. There are lots of cameras on the market. we pick this three camera based on customer review and personal experience.
Quick Tips And Review for best DSLR camera under 60000:
- Go with the large viewfinder.
- Make sure about the lens, it all depends on the lens.
- Check Battery lifetime.
- Check for display size and resolution so you can better judge.
- Consider other features like megapixel, viewing angles and frames.
Top 3 Best DSLR Camera under 60000 in India
1. Nikon D5500
Nikon D5500 is a great camera made by Nikon company. This is first best DSLR camera under 60000 in India. It has a large 3.2 inches display size of LCD with full touchscreen capabilities. Click a switch and start recording to the video at high resolution with a high-speed frame rate of 60p. which is best for speedy performance and slow motion.
This camera encourages you to be more creative with a variety of picture mode and the many features. Nikon D5500 is compatible with SD card for storage. Continuous shooting up to 5 frames per second and continuous shooting at shutter speeds 1/4000 – 30 sec.
- It includes 39 focus point in autofocus system.
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery.
- Maximum 24.2 megapixels resolution.
- Eye-level pentamirror reflex single-lens.
- Built-in Wi-Fi means to share your images anywhere, anytime.
- Scene and night vision modes in increments up to 5 to 5 EV.
2. Sony a68 Translucent Mirror DSLR Camera
Sony a68 Translucent Mirror DSLR Camera is a second best camera under 60000 in India. This camera includes 4D focus with AF system, which delivers excellent shooting in any condition. Also, low lighting condition. It comes with 79 autofocus points with the F2.8 centre sensor.
This camera is very lightweight to catch an easy. It’s budget friendly and comes with a translucent mirror which you to take great photos and video. If you love the best photography this camera is perfect for you.
- Capture clean Full HD movie via HDMI.
- Clean images in low light with noiseless.
- ISO 100-25,600 sensitivity range and variety of scenes mode.
- Blur-free shooting to help of LCD monitor.
- Shutter control by electronically.
- Tracking at up to 8 fps continues shooting with CMOS sensor.
3. Canon EOS 200D
Canon EOS 200D is a third best DSLR camera under 60000 in India. Canon cameras always come with their new features and superb sensor. It has a horizontal/vertical coverage with approximately 19mm eyepoint. It AF sensor help to take a better image with that fast focus technique.
It provides 7 level manual brightness adjustment and 25 interface languages. In basic mode not need to set ISO speed. This camera very famous for its advanced features. Share your favourite images on your social media to connect wifi capability.
- Built-in dioptric adjustment approximately -3.0 – +1.0m-1.
- Capture beautiful and impressionable images.
- 24.2 MP effective resolution with CMOS sensor.
- 19 mm viewfinder eyepoint.
- ISO 100 to 25600 speed set automatically.
- Silent continuous shooting is 2.5 fps.
|Lowest Price||Rs. 59,990||Rs. 53,500||Rs. 54,355|
|Focal Length||18 – 140 mm||Body only||18 – 55 +55 – 250mm|
|Camera MP||24.2 MP||24.2 MP||24.2 MP|
|Weight||470 gm||675 gm||453 gm|
|Video Resolution||1920 x 1080||1920 x 1080||6000 x 4000|
Also Read: Top 5 Best DSLR Camera Under 50000 in India
Also Read: Top 3 Best DSLR Camera Under 70000 in India