Hey Friends, looking for best DSLR camera under 50000? Here we list down perfect cameras just for you from the Indian market. I personally think DSLR camera is one of great product in your gadget box.
DSLR is one of the most popular and flexible cameras. It is easy to use and we can modify its accessories like a lens. there are too many things to consider before place such as Full-frame, Aperture-priority, Shutter-priority, sensitivity, Pentamirror viewfinder, lens mount, speed etc.
Quick Tips And Review for best DSLR camera under 50000:
- Go with the large viewfinder.
- Make sure about lens which you choose, it all depends on the lens.
- Check Battery lifetime.
- Check for display size and resolution so you can better judge.
- Consider other features like megapixel, viewing angles and frames.
Top 5 Best DSLR Camera under 50000 in India
1. Nikon D5600
One of the best DSLR camera under 50000 in India is Nikon D5600. The Nikon comes with 24.2 effective megapixels camera resolution and sharp image clarity. It has EXPEED 4 image processor engine and CMOS sensor for a solid pack of clarity you need from the DSLR. Built-in flash with a variety of flash mode.
The camera supports ISO ranges from 100-25600 that captures beautiful and noiseless imagery. With this camera sharing your moments is now easier with a one-time setup 3 through the SnapBridge application. This is the best DSLR you can get for your budget.
- Perfect click in low light situations.
- Aoto Focus-S 18-140 mm VR Kit Lens.
- It comes with 24.2 Megapixel high image quality sensor.
- It’s perfect for the connected world through smart devices.
- Full HD1 920 x 1080 Video Resolution.
- Lightweight and portable design.
2. Nikon D5300
Nikon D5300 is a second best DSLR camera under 50000 in India. You feel very good for a slim and lightweight camera in your hand. The DSLR supports Wi-Fi for transmitting high-quality images to a smart device. But, you remember that high-quality video shooting consuming more battery.
Don’t miss any single movement with this camera because of this camera continuous shoot mode 5 frames per second. Built-in GPS function that records location data. It’s aspect ratio 3:2 offers a wider full-frame picture compared to conventional 4:3 monitors. Moreover, the DSLR comes with the 2 years of warranty.
- Every time create clear and sharp images.
- It comes with 18-140mm VR Kit Lens.
- Built-in Stereo Microphone
- Supports IOS level ranging from 100 to 12,800.
- 18 viewfinder eyepoint.
- Click amazing photographs with 39 point autofocus mode.
- Record videos with fabulous quality and hi-fi stereo sound.
3. Canon EOS 700D
Canon EOS 700D is an also best DSLR camera under 50000 in India. This is the latest camera in cannon brand under 50000. It comes with 9 point autofocus system means it can discover up to 9 people’s face on single time. It includes dual lens camera EF-S18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS +55-250 lens. Built-in flash coverage up to 17 mm Focal Length.
The camera has 3 inches touch display for composing images in the maximum angles view. These apps through you can easily transfer your photo and video to smartphone and tablet. Also, this memory shares your lovable friend and family members.
- It supports to Wi-Fi and one-touch NFC for simple sharing and control.
- 1,040,000 dot LCD display image resolution dots.
- It supports full HD resolution video recording.
- Minimal noise even in low light conditions.
- 360 degrees rotatable mode, this features to use in batter selfy.
- It comes with 1080p videos shot at 30 frames per second.
4. Sony Alpha A68
Sony Alpha A68 is a fourth best digital DSLR camera under 50000 in India. This camera boost approximately 24.2 MP sensitivity and superior 4 D focus system. The EXPEED 4 processor which give you improved autofocus and reduces noise.
This camera gives always clearer picture and never misses a shot. Touch display is not available. The new image processing engine BIONZ X is able to perfectly capture textures and blurry details are reduce. This is the best camera for the best price.
- It comes with dual lens attachment like 18-55mm+70-300 lens.
- It comes with ISO speed of 100 to 25600.
- 2.7 inches display size and 3:2 aspect ratio.
- Used lithium power battery and maximum shutter speed is 1/160 seconds
- 79 points high-density AF system with 8fps continuous shooting speed.
5. Canon EOS 200D
Canon EOS 200D is a fourth best DSLR camera under 50000 in India. This stylish camera comes in 3 colour like white, black and silver. Expressing about the features of this camera, it features the variety of angle in a touchscreen. This item comes with a 16GB Memory card and bag.
Its continuous shooting speed is 5 frames per second and silent continuous shooting speed is 2.5 fps. Cannon has also thrown in Wi-Fi support for quick and effortless connectivity.
|Lowest Price||Rs. 49,900||Rs. 48,790||Rs. 44,500||Rs. 47,500||Rs. 44,000|
|Focal Length||18-55 mm||18-55 mm+70-300mm||18-55 mm+55-250mm||Body only||18-55 mm|
|Maximum resolution||24.2 MP||24.2 MP||18 MP||24.2 MP||24.2 MP|
|Display||3 Inches||3.2 Inches||3 Inches||2.7 Inches||3 Inches|
|Video Resolution||1920 x 1080||1920 x 1080||5184 x 3456||1920 x 1080||6000 x 4000|
|Weight||465 gm||530 gm||580 gm||675 gm||453 gm|
Also Read: Top 5 Best DSLR Camera Under 40000 in India
Also Read: Top 3 Best DSLR Camera Under 60000 in India