Hey Friends, Looking for best DSLR camera under 25000? Let’s see some best camera under and small buying guide. DSLR takes your photography experience to the next level. if you are made behind photo shoot there are lots of option for you.
There are three main elements of DSLR is manual controls, excellent picture quality and interchangeable lenses.
Quick Tips And Review for best DSLR camera:
- Matching with your personality and decent look.
- Check focus point and autofocus functionality.
- Check display size and resolution.
- Go with the viewfinder.
- Also, check lenses, wifi and other features.
Top 3 Best DSLR Camera under 25000 Rs. in India
1. Nikon D3400 24.2 MP Digital SLR Camera
Nikon D3400 24.2 MP Digital SLR Camera is a popular and best dslr camera under 25000 in India. It comes with a high-resolution display and 18-55 mm f/3.5 – 5.6G VR lens. It also comes furnished with image control that allows you more creative control to customise and tailor your images to the camera itself. It lens type has a single-lens and interchangeable lens. The battery backup is a solid feature in this camera.
This camera expresses your creativity with 10 different special effects like night vision or miniature effect, for unique and eye-catching photographs and much more. With this camera, you can save your lovely moment and share this memory your friend and family. This is a very lightweight and is always ready to memorialise your most precious moments.
- It includes 11 focus point in autofocus system.
- It comes with 3 inches display size with high resolution.
- Its compatible with 16 GB SD card and storage with 24.2 megapixels optical sensor resolution.
- It scene modes such as portrait, landscape, child, sports, close up and night portrait.
- Ten type of special effect available in this camera.
- Lens Features is instant return lens, electronically controlled, autofocus is available with AF-P, type E and G AF-S lenses.
- Price: ₹ 25,000/-
2. Nikon D3300 DSLR Camera
Nikon D3300 DSLR Camera is an again best camera in Nikon brand under 25000 in India. You can capture every memorable movement and share this special memory with your lovable person. The Nikon D3300 camera comes with 24.2 effective megapixels, Picture Control and 13 special effects modes.
This camera is very lightweight. so, you can take pictures very effortlessly. Also taking great photos and storage beautiful memories of your activities. Hence, the colour, brightness, picture or video will be perfect every time. These cameras are good for everyone.
- Every time capturing great photos and shooting videos.
- You can easily get creative image effects, filters and more.
- It comes with a variety of shooting modes and 1/4000 – 30 sec shutter speed.
- 18 mm viewfinder eyepoint and wifi are not available.
- 95% horizontal and 95% vertical cover viewfinder area.
- Full HD video recording and sound is very good.
- Price: ₹ 25,000/-
3. Canon EOS 1300D 18MP Digital SLR Camera
Canon EOS 1300D 18MP Digital SLR Camera is a third best DSLR camera under 25000 in India. Canon cameras always come with their new features and superb sensor. Its connect compatible devices like smartphone or tablet. It also has excellent features and is compatible with over 70 EF/EF-S lenses to take beautiful photos and videos. This is 100 – 6400 (Auto / Manual), ISO Expansion to H (Equivalent to ISO 12800) type ISO rating product.
Capture a group picture in this camera by self. It provides enlarge frame it covers on whole your wall. If you love the best photography this camera is perfect for you. This camera available in your budget.
- It supports to Wi-Fi and NFC.
- It comes with 9-point AF with 1 centre cross-type AF point.
- Minimum shutter speed is 1/4000.
- It comes with 3 inches screen size, interchangeable lenses and accessories.
- Easily compose and frame your shots through the optical viewfinder.
- It provides optimum zoom sensor is 18 mp which is quite impressive in its performance.
- Price: ₹ 22,990/-
Also Read: Top 3 Best DSLR Camera under 30000 in India
Also Read: Top 5 Best DSLR Cameras Under 35000 in India